The Colombian almojabanas are a very delicious sweet bread, as well as the fritters, the pandebonos and the cheese bread, and even the empanadas. All these you can accompany them with a delightful cup of coffee or chocolate at any time of the day.
The almojábanas are confused with the pandebonos, but they are very different, if you do not know how to differentiate them, you can find both in most coffee shops or bakeries, then come to prepare this recipe at home.Español
- 1 cup precooked white cornmeal or Masarepa
- 1 pound cottage cheese or curd
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 205 ° C (400 ° F)
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix them very well until you have a homogeneous mass.
- Divide the dough into ten balls and place them on a baking sheet with butter paper or grease the tray with butter.
- Let them bake for half an hour or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a cup of chocolate.