Banana Split is a dessert made mainly with banana and ice cream, being very popular in many areas of our Colombian country.
What is your preparation?
It is known to be a relatively simple dessert to make, and its preparation consists of a banana that cut into two equal parts, that is, a cut along with the banana and through the center. From there also derives its name 'Split,' which does divide. In its classic and standard form, it served in an elongated container.
What other name does the Split banana get?
This dessert is not only traditional in Colombia but also in many other parts of the world, although not in all places with the same name, as this dessert also known as banana ice cream or banana boat.
If it is a pleasure, this recipe will fall quite well and to the right extent of satisfaction. If there are children to enjoy, much better because everything has to be said if we enjoy a delicious Split banana, children enjoy it triple of what we do, and there is nothing more beautiful than to please our children from time to time with something they like.
My recommendation is that you have everything ready before preparation. Banana is a fruit that oxidizes quite quickly upon contact with the air, so once you start its preparation, it is best to finish it as soon as possible. Thus we will avoid the oxidation of our primary fruit. I hope you are encouraged to prepare this beautiful dessert, such as the Banana Split, and enjoy it with those you love most. Let's cook.Español
- 4 bananas
- 4 or 8 scoops of ice cream.
- 1 cup of milk cream
- 2 tablespoons glass sugar
- Chocolate sauce to taste.
- Sweet sprinkles.
- Peel and cut the bananas into two parts, lengthwise and arrange them in an elongated container.
- Place two ice cream balls in the middle of the banana. Set aside
- Beat the milk cream with the sugar until it thickens.
- Cover the scoops ice cream and the banana with the whipped cream.
- Bathe with a little chocolate sauce.
- And finally, decorate the dessert with sweet sprinkles.