These beef patties or tortitas de carne recipe is extremely simple, easy and delicious, ideal for those people whose cuisine is not their best ally. It takes very little time to prepare the truth, and it leaves us with a delicious taste for the rest of the day.
The beef patties can eat with sautéed vegetables, rice, a salad and if we want, we can eat them alone accompanied by some sauce, it all depends on the occasion.
My grandfather loves beef patties, that is why I know the recipe by heart because my grandmother usually prepares them very often for him. While I am with her, I am aware of everything I do in the kitchen because I think that I can learn many things from her. I hope that, if I have learned, thanks to her, I know many of the recipes that I now cook, and they are enough for me.
The beef patties children like very much, but the big ones too, and you can naturally enjoy the beef or marinate it with little herbs or simple garlic, this will give it a quite delicious flavor.
But let's not talk anymore, and we are going to prepare these meat beef patties because just thinking about them has made me too hungry and my mouth is watering. I hope you are encouraged to prepare it and prepare with us these delicious beef patties made with much love for you. Let's cook.Español
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 1 egg
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- A little cumin and oregano.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the meat in a bowl.
- Chop the onion and garlic very finely and add them to the beef.
- Add the egg, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper and stir very well with your hand so that all the ingredients well integrated.
- Once the meat mixture is ready, remove portions of the beef and make patties with your hands.
- Please place them in a skillet with hot oil and brown on both sides until ready.
- Remove them from the oil, take them on absorbent paper. You can accompany them with rice, salad or some sauce.