If you are tired of always preparing the same at home, here I bring you one of those recipes that are ideal for breaking the routine. We will make a delicious breaded chicken accompanied by a bittersweet sauce. It will be your downfall and that of anyone who tries this delight. Best of all, they are recipes that are very easy to prepare, take little time, and are also very versatile.
It is that breaded chicken is one of those recipes that are perfect for children, but also for the grand is. It is ideal for those people who find pleasure in those preparations that are different from that of every day.
It is good to surprise those people we love. Also, this chicken recipe is perfect for those afternoons of family reunion or friends. Where the person who has to cook is you, this is the solution, a delicious meal, little preparation time, and a long time to enjoy and eat. The sauce is also straightforward and very healthy, that is why I recommend it.
The recipe will then was a recipe I made a few months ago in a partial kitchen that I, who had several ingredients in the fridge, so I learned for doing that, and thank God I was excellent In the preparation.
So you know, if you still do not know what to prepare for lunch or dinner, dare to make this recipe and to surprise with the clash of flavors and textures. I assure you that you will not regret it and you will want to prepare it a little more often.Español
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup wheat flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup peach jam
- ½ cup vinegar
- 100 g of panela
- 100 g of water
- 200 g of milk cream
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° (You can also saute it in oil)
- On a baking sheet, place butter paper.
- Put the chicken breasts whole or cut them into strips, not too thick or too thin
- place the flour on a plate. In another, the scrambled eggs with salt and pepper. In another, the breadcrumbs scrambled with salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika.
- We pass each breast or each piece of chicken, first for flour, then for the egg, and finally for breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken on the tray, and once everything is ready, we take it in the oven for 20 minutes, or if you do not want to bake it, fry in oil.
- Prepare the sauce. In a pot, put the same amount of panela and water, and take to the fire to form a molasses.
- Out of the heat, add the jam, vinegar, chili pepper and mix everything very well, pass to a bowl and wait until it cools completely.
- Apart, beat the milk cream a little and add it to the previous mixture to get the sweet and sour sauce. And ready.
- Serve the chicken accompanied by the sauce.