Salads are the best excuse to eat the vegetables that our body needs every day, so let’s enjoy this delicious cabbage salad or coleslaw salad recipe. Also, do not worry about time since it will only take you about 15 minutes at the most to have everything ready.
This recipe does not contain mayonnaise, but if you want to add mayonnaise, add the desired amount. That’s right, very easy and straightforward.
It is more if you want to add chopped fruit, from apple, peach, orange, or any fruit you have on hand, and even with any other vegetable that you can think of, you can do it. This recipe is very versatile, takes advantage of your family mainly. Your children can feed very well.Español
- 1/2 cabbage chopped into thin strips
- 1 to mato (cut into slices or small pieces)
- 1/2 onion (sliced (Optional))
- 1 carrot (grated)
- Lemon juice to taste
- Coriander chopped to taste
- Cheese (Optional)
- Salt to taste (Optional)
- In a little water, boil the cabbage for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat. To eliminate possible bacteria. Drain the water.
- Mixture cabbage, tomato, onion, carrot, cheese (if using) and coriander. Finally, add the lemon juice and salt to taste in a large pot or bowl.