Caipirinha is a Brazilian drink that classified as a cocktail in which its main ingredient or liquor is cachaza, and it also has lime or lemon, sugar, and ice.
It is a cocktail that recommended to drink slowly because the cachaza characterized by being a liquor that can raise the mood of people, so if a person’s euphoria state consumed very quickly, it could increase very remarkable.
Is there a secret to avoid the bitterness of the lemon in this cocktail?
In my cocktail classes, I had the opportunity to learn a lot of things and enter them to prepare a delicious caipirinha. Of course, its preparation was in a cocktail shaker. However, on many occasions, it is usually done without a cocktail shaker and in the glass directly, the original caipirinha. It is prepared in a cocktail shaker by Brazilian women.
There are specific details to avoid the bitterness of the lemon in this drink, and not spoil its flavor. It depends on how the lemon divided and how the drink processed in the shaker.
If you want an excellent caipirinha with the best flavor, I advise you to follow this recipe step by step to prepare this caipirinha cocktail, but if you do so, the drink will be completely different.
I know why I tell you because, in class, we did the test, and its flavor is notoriously different, so I hope you enjoy this excellent cocktail as much as I do and that you learn the secrets in the preparation.Español
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ounce of cachaza
- ½ ounce of lemon juice
- 6 lemon slices
- 1 glass
- The first thing will be to remove the limbs or pedicles with a sharp knife and let it stand for about 30 seconds. Then, proceed to cut the lemon in half and cut six slices thinly and firmly, that is, that our lemon is skinny and not frayed.
- Add the six lemon slices to the glass, turn the glass a few times so that it is toned, and then extract the slices and reserve.
- Add the ice to a half shaker.
- Add the sugar and shakea it tightly.
- Enter the cachaza and shakea again.
- Add the lemon juice and shakea.
- Finally, another of the secrets of the caipirinha comes, add the lemon hulls to the shaker, and do not go shaking, but turn the shaker, so that the lid is down and in a straight line, leave it still and Count 30 seconds, straighten the shaker and repeat this process two more times.
- Uncover the shaker and serve immediately with the ice chips and the lemon slices inside.