Calentado de sancocho with arepa and beef.Español
- 2 cups of sancocho (without broth)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 5 teaspoons oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the tomato and onion, let sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the two cups of sancocho (You can chop the ingredients of the sancocho to make them smaller). Continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until it is boiling, do not forget to stir to mix all the ingredients well with the stew.