To prepare this recipe for Colombian cassava bread, you must follow the instructions step by step, you can make them in two ways in their final presentation, either in small balls or donuts. Enjoy them with a hot drink.
Total: 25 minutes
Today we are going to prepare cassava bread at home. Bakers traditionally use this recipe. Follow the step-by-step instructions as indicated. If you add more of any of the ingredients, you probably won't be left with the same texture as a cassava bread.
You can usually buy them in bakeries, coffee shops, or even in supermarkets in bags of 10 or 12, but it is good to learn to prepare them and eat them fresh from the oven with a hot drink.
I leave you the chocolate or coffee recipe so that you can accompany it with the cassava bread.Receta original en Español
- 375 gr Starch
- 500 gr white cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10 gr Sugar
- 300 gr cold water
- . Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- Mix the starch and cheese very well, add the sugar, eggs, and water.
- Mix again until you have a soft and soft dough, if necessary, add more water.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions, form balls or sticks, and then join them in the form of donuts.
- Grease a baking dish with butter or use butter paper, place the 12 balls or donuts, according to your taste.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, serve, and enjoy hot with a cup of chocolate or coffee.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply