In this blog, we have recipes for all tastes, if you eat a lot, if you eat little, if you prefer something healthy, or if you want to eat until you can no longer. On this occasion, we will prepare a very healthy and nutritious recipe, which I am sure you will love.
Cauliflower rice, a recipe with a vegetable ingredient of the utmost importance in our diet, we can consume it raw, baked, fried, steamed, stewed, gratin, as we want, a vegetable that can consume in its entirety, from the leaves to the stem.
If you are looking to reduce carbohydrates in your diet, cauliflower rice is an excellent alternative to do so, and it is also a food that can favor and help our body in a very remarkable way.
Why is it called cauliflower rice?
In this recipe, something is exciting in terms of our main ingredient, and it is that cauliflower consists of rice at the time of grating or processing it, so it also becomes a different option to serve our meals.
Can we add other ingredients to this rice?
You can choose all the ingredients you want to add, do it, or you can also add some vegetables such as carrots, beans, cornstarch, bell peppers, paprika, some herbs or spices, to make cauliflower rice with much more flavor.
The idea that I want to share with you is a basic recipe, but you decide how to do it, and choose the way that most attracts your attention, so be prepared and let's cook.Español
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- Cumin to taste.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- The juice of ½ lemon.
- Wash the cauliflower very well.
- Remove the base and the leaves. Cut into corsages and leave only the top of the cauliflower, cut the stems as much as possible.
- Place in a food processor and press until the cauliflower takes on the appearance of rice. If you don’t have a processor, then grate the cauliflower.
- Cut the onion finely.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and add the chopped onion, let it cook for about 3 minutes until the onion is transparent and bi cooked.
- Add the cumin, salt, and pepper to taste, and add more oil if necessary.
- Add the cauliflower and mix. Rectify the flavor.
- Let cook for about 4 or 5 more minutes until the cauliflower cooked.
- Serve hot or warm; you can add some finely chopped parsley or cilantro along with the lemon juice.