The pasta has endless preparations, there are quantities throughout the world, a combination of flavors, colors, smells. Instead, it is an ingredient that allows us to play with many preparations. In my house, the truth is that every eight days, we eat pasta always prepared differently, and always with the ingredients we have at home.
Therefore, this recipe presents a simple and easy way to prepare a delicious dish with spaghetti accompanied by a tasty chicken and milk-based sauce. To do this, you will only need a handful of ingredients that you are sure to have in the fridge right now. It will take us less than 25 minutes to prepare it. What is the main ingredient? Much love and as a result, you will get a delicious and very economical pasta dish.
I have chosen this recipe since my mother once prepared it at home, a need that arises from the demand of my father, who loves creamy pasta and to be honest, it is one of the ones I like most after Spaghetti in Bolognese sauce. For this reason, every time I feel my mother’s absence, I prepare this recipe because this makes me feel a little closer to her, and although it brings me a lot of nostalgia, it also brings me a lot of joy, because it is prepared thanks to her. Although its flavor is unique and special, it is still a unique and delicious preparation.
It is a very delicious dish, so go ahead and prepare it at home, break the weekly routine, and dare to surprise your family, I bet you will like small and large. Let’s cook.Español
- 500 gr of spaghetti.
- 300 gr chicken breast.
- 150 g of bacon.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 300 ml of milk
- 200 ml of milk cream for cooking.
- 200 g of grated cheese.
- 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pot with water, place to heat water, when it is boiling, add the pasta and let it cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the pasta is, prepare the sauce. Put the bacon cut into strips in a skillet and cook over high heat (do not add anything from oil since the bacon has a lot of fat and it will cook in its juices). After a couple of minutes, when it has toasted. Remove the bacon from the skillet, leaving in the pan all the fat you have released.
- Now, in this fat and on softer heat, add the finely chopped garlic cloves, after a couple of minutes, when the garlic begins to take color, add the chicken breast cut into small cubes. Increase the heat and frequently mix, to seal the chicken, keeping it still raw inside.
- After two minutes, add the milk, the milk cream for cooking, the grated cheese, the bacon we had reserved, and the spaghetti, already cooked and drained from the water.
- Also, add a small pinch of black pepper and mix all the ingredients, without removing them from the heat, so that they integrate well.
- If you see that the pasta is not too creamy, you can add milk cream or chicken broth. Also, add the chopped parsley. Mix again until the paste has obtained a creamy touch. And ready. Serve hot.