Remember that churrasco (of Spanish origin) is a piece of beef, usually thin, cooked on a griddle, grilled or directly on the flames.
There are many ways to accompany our churrasco when eating it, it is usually accompanied by fries, mash, salads or white rice. Elsewhere it is usually accompanied by boiled cassava and rice beaten with cheese, and as for the marinade of the meat, there are those who marinated it with beer to give it flavor and greater juiciness, others who prefer to marinate it with chimichurri, but there are others, who prefer to keep the taste of the meat as a whole, so they bring it nothing but the taste of salt and pepper.
But before we start preparing our churrasco, I would like you to consider the following recommendations:
- If you're going to spice it up, do it from the night before or at least 30 minutes before you prepare it, so the meat will have time to absorb the flavor of the seasoning you've put on it.
- If you're going to marinate it, use a plastic bag with closure. You can marinate it with beer or the marinating liquid you prefer.
- If the churrasco is frozen, you should let it defrost in the lower part of the refrigerator, and you should never speed up the process of defrosting in the microwave, let alone try to roast the frozen meat, this could affect its properties, flavors, and Textures.
- When it is defrosted, please dry excess liquids with an absorbent paper towel.
- You must cook the meat over high heat, because if you do it with medium or low fire it will not be sealed, but it will harden rather than be soft and juicy inside.
So you already know these tricks so as not to affect our churrasco and make it perfect. To cook.Español
- 400 g skirt steaks (churrasco.)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped.)
- ½ cup soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup oil.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- Chopped parsley.
- Salt and black pepper.
- In a plastic zippered bag, combine the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, garlic, and a little pepper.
- Place the meat and cover well with the marinade, seal the bag and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- After a time, heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat and roast the churrasco, 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the meat from the pan and season with a little salt (if you wish, you can add the salt from the beginning) and it is ready to serve.