If I were talking about perfection right now, my first option would be to talk about a well-made coffee cake, because there is nothing more beautiful than eating those things that we like the most.
This recipe is an exclusive recipe for all coffee lovers.
Colombia is a coffee-producing country par excellence, and I think it is this moment worth remembering and exalting because the work of our farmers deserves all our recognition. A job very well done, and I can say that thanks to them, we can make a simple perfect coffee cake.
Can we use any coffee?
The most important thing about this recipe is that it does not limit us to using only one coffee, because we have the possibility of using the coffee that we like the most of the one we use at home, making our recipe something more perfect.
This coffee cake satisfies our palate with such delicious flavors; it is to please our body to eat what we like most, but, above all, it is like reaching heaven in just one bite.
Or rather, it is a cake that transmits a lot of indecipherable emotions to me, and I want to invite you to become part of that unforgettable experience.
Its preparation is straightforward, mild flavor and little harassing, ideal for sharing in a meeting, party, or enjoy at any time.
I hope you are encouraged to live this experience that produces eating a good coffee cake and sharing it with your loved ones. Let's cook.
How to make Coffee Cake?Español
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of oil
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of brewed coffee.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Beat the eggs one to one, with the sugar.
- Add the oil and beat a few more minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and instant coffee.
- In another bowl, mix the milk with the vanilla essence and the brewed coffee.
- Gradually add the powder mixture to the egg mixture, alternating with the milk mixture.
- Beat gently to form a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the mixture into a mold of your choice, previously brushed and floured.
- Enter in the oven and bake about 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Remove from the oven once ready, let cool and decorate with icing sugar, grated chocolate, or coffee.