An ingredient like spinach is quite nutritionally appreciated thanks to its high water content and the contribution of vitamins and minerals that provide our body.
As you know, there are many ways to cook and prepare them with them a wide variety of nutritious and tasty dishes. In this case, we bring you an excellent recipe for you and your whole family, a delicious creamed spinach, which you can consume cold or hot, and that is also very easy to prepare.
What benefits can creamed spinach bring us?
Spinach is an excellent option when we talk about health, with a few benefits that contribute to our health, and I think it is essential that we know some:
- Its beta-carotene content takes care of our eyes, causing the onset of degeneration of cataracts to delayed.
- It helps reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular disease.
- It contains soluble and insoluble fiber that helps us prevent constipation, colon diseases, and maintain a good intestinal transit.
- It contains iodine, an essential nutrient that promotes the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It provides folates or vitamin B9, so it is highly recommended for women in pregnancy and lactation, and thus prevent damage to the baby's development.
- It is rich in water, low in carbohydrates and fats, and high fiber content, so it recommends for those who suffer from overweight or seek to lose weight.
Multiple benefits creamed spinach can provide, and there should be no excuse to include it in our recipe book at least once a month. It is a way to help take care of and take care of our family, so to cook.
Ingredients to prepare creamed spinach
How to make creamed spinach?Español
- 500 g spinach
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 bouillon cube to give more flavor.
- In a pot, add water and spinach. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add this mixture to the blender and liqueur, reserve.
- In another pot, melt the butter and gradually add the flour, mix very well. Be careful not to burn the flour with the butter.
- Heat the milk a little and add the butter with the flour. Stir very well to integrate these ingredients.
- Add the spinach that you had liquefied with the water to the previous mixture.
- Mix and season with the bouillon cube and a little salt.
- Let the cream cook for about 12 minutes over low heat.