Cream or soup is a tradition of Colombian homes, which served as the only main course, and in many cases, it served as a snack, and then the main course served.
On this occasion, we present you with a creamy chicken or crema de pollo, which is an excellent alternative when you want to prepare a quick and nutritious dinner, or when you want to accompany your dishes with more than rice and meat.
If there is something that children eat quickly are creams or soups, it is much easier to incentivize their palate with these preparations, unlike a dish that is full of rice, for demanding and somewhat complicated palates.
Can this creamy chicken be added vegetables?
This cream is a perfect option to eat something healthy; you can include some vegetables and, in the end, hide them all with the rich flavor of the chicken, and the last thing is to liquefy the cream, nor will it give everything you will be eating.
The best of this creamy chicken is the final result, half creamy accompanied by pieces of chicken is the best pleasure that our palate can receive, and if we are in winter or frigid days, without a doubt, this creamy will be very well received. I assure you that you will not regret preparing this cream with homemade, creamy, soft, and delicious touches, which will make every bite a delight. Let's cook.Español
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 piece carrot
- 3 piece potatoes
- 6 cups chicken broth or water.
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of milk cream.
- 1 teaspoon Salt and black pepper.
- In a large pot, heat the butter and add the diced onion, chopped garlic, and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken, cumin, broth, peeled and chopped potatoes, carrot peeled and cut into pieces, and boil.
- Let cook until the chicken is soft, about 20 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper, reduce heat, let cool, and remove chicken.
- While the broth cools, shred the chicken and reserve.
- Once the broth has rested, take everything to the blender without the chicken and blend.
- Bring the mixture back to the pot, add the milk cream, let it cook for a few minutes, and that’s it.
- Lower the heat, serve the cream on the plates, put shredded chicken in each and serve immediately.