For a sweltering night, it is ideal for enjoying an authentic Cuban mojito, a drink full of flavor; it is very refreshing and full of flavor.
What makes the Cuban mojito so recognized?
This cocktail is a drink that has been positioned and recognized in the market over the years — becoming a drink widely consumed worldwide and very dear to those who already know it. It has become famous for the combination of flavors and ingredients for the taste of rum with lemon and peppermint leaves. It is making this cocktail a very aromatic and balanced drink.
You can use soda or tonic water to complement its flavor; this time, you can make it to your liking and use the beverage you prefer.
Ideally, use some fresh peppermint leaves, and a whole lemon, this will allow the properties and flavors of the cocktail not to spoil or leave the feeling of bitterness on our palate.
So, it’s time to prepare this magnificent Cuban mojito, made to surprise, enjoy and refresh; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.Español
- 4 ounces of white rum.
- 12 ounces of tonic water or soda.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 small green lemons.
- 200 g of peppermint
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 glasses.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar per glass, along with three slices of lemon and peppermint leaves to taste. Macerate.
- Add the ice, and with the help of a spoon, stir to tone the mixture.
- Then, add the tonic water or soda and, with the same spoon, turn the ice to homogenize the drink.
- Add the rum and mix lightly with the spoon.
- Garnish with a peppermint stem in the glass and go.