I must accept that I am also a lover of eating a boiled egg, soft egg, or with hard yolk, and with salt, there is no better delight for my palate than those little bites. They remind me of my mother asking me at breakfast that if I started to cook a few, and then, delighted, I always said yes.
So when I learned about this recipe, I immediately started to prepare it, deviled eggs with tuna. I’ve always believed that tuna and boiled eggs are foods that combine very well, and I don’t regret thinking about it, because Preparations in which both foods are involved, my theory is reflected.
Can they only be filled with tuna?
Stuffed egg recipes are everywhere you look, so it is 100% likely that you will find stuffed eggs with an ingredient other than tuna. But as I was saying, I love the combination of both ingredients, and I want you to experience that sensation of flavors that both cause when you get together.
Then there will be more space to share recipes where eggs filled with other ingredients; there is time for everything. These deviled eggs with tuna are a recipe that we can prepare for dinners, such as a snack or breakfast.
At any time and in any place, these are some snacks that may not calm hunger for long hours, but they will make us feel satisfied for at least a few.
Ingredients for preparing deviled eggs with tuna
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare these deviled eggs with tuna, a completely different, delicious and straightforward recipe so that you can delight your palate with this dish full of flavor. Let’s cook.Español
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of tuna.
- 85 g of fried tomato or tomato sauce.
- Parmesan cheese to garnish.
- Salt and pepper.
- In a pot put to boil water, when it is boiling, add the eggs and let cook for 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove from heat and put the eggs in cold water.
- Meanwhile, drain the can of tuna, and shred in a bowl or plate with the help of a fork.
- Add the tomato or sauce, a little salt, and mix.
- Once the eggs are cold, remove the shell and with the help of a sharp knife, cut them in half lengthwise, and carefully separate the yolks from the cooked egg whites.
- With a fork, mash the egg yolks in a bowl and mix in the bowl with the tuna and tomato sauce mixture.
- Add a little pepper and rectify salt.
- Place the tuna mixture in the hole where the egg yolk was so that the filling is not too much.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and go.