For those days when the cold attacks us actively, this soup is the perfect cure, a tasty dish, full of protein, very nutritious, quite delicious, but, above all, nothing like tasting this fish head soup very warm.
On many occasions, we buy fish for the preparation of different recipes. Still, it turns out that we take the head of the fish only to use its body, and many times we choose to keep the heads that left in the freezer, and there they stay for several weeks, or worse, we decided to throw them away because we don't know what to prepare with them.
Well, the ideal recipe has arrived so that this does not happen, and we take full advantage of everything that fish heads can provide to our body, and also because this soup is lovely.
What benefits can this fish head soup bring us?
As I have named it and as many know, fish is an essential food in our diet and usually provides many benefits to our body.
Fish heads are a good source of nutrients, can provide us with vitamin B12, iron, it contains a vital fat for the development of our brain. It is reasonably healthy food when we have very high cholesterol levels, it gives us few calories, and it is also a good source of vitamin A and D, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, and calcium.
By taking this delicious fish head soup, we are moisturizing our body, in addition to giving our body something very healthy and nutritious. So it is time for us to take advantage of all the benefits and good things that this soup can bring us. Let's cook.Español
- 3 fish heads.
- 2 liters of water
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 to matoes without seeds.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 stick of celery
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 carrots peeled and cut.
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper.
- In a pot, add the fish heads in the two liters of water, along with the garlic and chopped onion, a sprig of parsley, celery, salt, and pepper, and cook for 30 minutes over medium-low heat.
- After this time, strain and reserve the broth.
- Then, blend the tomato with a little hot water, strain, and reserve.
- In a pot, heat the oil and brown the tomato, that is, cook for about 4 minutes. Add the broth, vegetables, and bay leaf.
- When it starts to boil, add the pieces of fish.
- Let cook for 15 more minutes and rectify the flavor.
- Serve in a deep dish and add some parsley or coriander.
- If you wish, you can pass the soup to the blender to obtain a fish cream, as I have done in this recipe.