How to make French fries in the microwave?
To make the French fries in the microwave, you must grease a microwave-safe tray with oil, add the potatoes and microwave for about 5 minutes, the times may vary, everything will depend on the thickness and type of microwave you have.Español
- 4 potatoes (peeled and cut into thin and long pieces)
- Enough oil
- Salt to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and let it heat enough.
- Add the chips. Ideally, the chips can dip in the oil.
- Let them fry for about 5 minutes. You must be aware that they will not burn.
- Remove the chips and place them on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Serve and enjoy, adding salt to taste, and tom ate sauce or pink sauce