How to make Guava Juice?
This guava juice recipe is straightforward to prepare, in just three steps, you will be able to enjoy this delicious and refreshing drink, and best of all, it will only take you 5 minutes to prepare it, so now you will have no excuse to make it.
Benefits of Guava Juice
Guava juice, apart from being a completely refreshing and very convenient drink for this summer season, has many health benefits. Since it contains a lot of water and few calories (Remember not to overdo it with sugar, since this is not so suitable for our health when consumed in high quantities), among the many benefits is:
- Help improve your visual health
- Protects the nervous system
- It helps to take care of your skin's health
- Prevents anemia
- It helps prevent diabetes
- It helps improve cardiovascular health
For all the above benefits, it is ideal for increasing the consumption of guava, remember that you can eat it in fruit naturally, without the need to prepare this juice.Español
- 5 guavas
- Sugar to taste
- Optional Milk
- Divide the guavas in half and add them to the glass of the blender.
- Add water or milk, and sugar to your liking
- Blend for about 30 seconds, use a strainer to remove the seeds from the fruit.