This recipe specially designed for those who do not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. And that they don’t have much time left to invent something that can surprise and please those we love.
Eating rich does not always mean spending an eternity in the kitchen, preparing something for dinner. That is why I have brought an excellent recipe for a night in which we are hungry. But not wanting to cook, and why not, for a Sunday lunch accompanied by a delicious salad. It is even perfect for serving when we have guests in the house. The ingredients are few, and their preparation time is minimal. You can accompany them with a soft drink, fruit juice, or even a cup of coffee.
¿ What is the main ingredient of the Hawaiian sandwich?
Our main ingredient in this preparation will be pineapple. A delicious and nutritious fruit, as well as juicy and refreshing, brings us benefits to our health. It helps us to eliminate water from the body, to lose weight, it is very rich in fiber, it fights indigestion, it contains vitamin C, it helps us strengthen our immune system. Pineapple contrasts very well with the other ingredients of our Hawaiian sandwich.
I invite you to prepare these delicious Hawaiian sandwiches at home, which will be of great food and will serve to satisfy those small cravings that attack us from time to time. Remember that you can choose the bread of your choice, whether white bread, whole wheat bread, wheat, oatmeal, or milk. Either way, it will combine very well with the other ingredients and will give you a feeling of pleasure at the first bite.
You will want more. It’s only 10 minutes in the kitchen and a good time of satisfaction. Let’s cook.Español
- 6 slices of pineapple.
- Sugar to taste.
- 8 slices of ham.
- 4 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- A little butter.
- Pepper optional.
- If you wish, you can put some Batavia leaves, add some sauce (like the pink one) and combine it with a delicious juice.
- If you do not have a Sandwich Maker, brown the breads in the skillet with a little butter, at the end when you finish assembling the sandwich, take it back to the skillet and brown for a few more.
- Add the pineapple to the skillet with sugar to taste for about 8 minutes (Do not add water or oil).
- To mount the Sandwiches: Take a slice of bread, over two slices of ham, the pineapple cut into small pieces, and on it the cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper. Then cover with another slice of bread. Spread butter on the Sandwich Maker and place the sandwich until ready.
- Go to a plate and enjoy