We have all ever heard of the famous marshmallows, which have become popular on television, seeing that their most frequent use is in a campfire. That is why most people know them, and we all once wanted to execute that plan. That is why I have come to teach you an easy and straightforward way to make some delicious marshmallows at home, and that you are the person in charge of preparing the rest of the plan.
What are other names known as a marshmallow?
Investigating a little about this sweet, I have realized that it receives some names, among the most prominent, are marshmallows, cloud, sponge, chocolate, masmelo, among others. But whatever the name, we are referring to the same sweet or candy, the marshmallow.
Are the marshmallows flavored?
Generally, we add vanilla essence to the marshmallows. Still, you can add another extract, be it almond, coconut, or flavored with liquor like amaretto; you can do it without any problem. If you add any of those flavors, your result will be beautiful, you will be delighted.
The ingredients that we will use for this recipe are quite essential, so it will be much easier to find them, best of all, they will prepare at home, so they will have a better taste and better quality than the ones we saw in stores and supermarkets.
This recipe will delight both large and small, and after you prepare it the first time, I assure you that you will want to make it more often. Let’s cook.Español
- 500 g of sugar
- 250 ml of water
- 15 g of unflavored gelatin.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar.
- . Put the sugar in a pot and cover it with half the water.
- Bring to medium-high heat until or get a syrup about to thread. Stir and be careful that it will not burn.
- While the syrup prepared. Stir in a bowl with the electric mixer, the unflavored gelatin with vanilla, salt, and the rest of the water.
- When the syrup is ready, pour it into the bowl while stirring until the preparation is white.
- Use a mold or bowl, sprinkle with icing sugar and place the previous preparation.
- With the help of a spatula, we match the mixture and sprinkle another little icing sugar.
- Let it cool to room temperature and remove from the mold or cut into cubes or squares.