Pizza is a flat baked bread, usually made round, made with wheat flour, salt, water, and yeast, covered with tomato sauce and cheese. Its origin is doubtful but attributed to Italian cuisine.
Is pizza delicious?
Pizza is considered one of those foods that almost no one rejects. Even while on a diet, some people cannot resist this food. And it is that throughout life, everyone, have we ever tried pizza, so why stay without learning how to do it?
One recommendation: do not use canned sauce, because the ingredients to make the sauce are very cheap and easy to get. So you can do it at home and make sure the pizza is at the point you like.
What sauce to use to accompany the pizza?
The ideal sauce has tomatoes, garlic, and herbs. The more common ones are basil, oregano, and rosemary. The secret is to season well, although it is essential to know that it is not very recommended to add so much salt since the ingredients that we will use in the pizza will do their job.
You can also use white sauces, such as bechamel, these are very good when we put fruits or robust cheeses on top.
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this delicious homemade pizza, it will be ideal for a family afternoon, a somewhat unusual dinner, and why not, to gather your family to make pizza together. This recipe is something children love. Please, your children, and have fun in the kitchen.Español
For the dough:
- 750 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
For the sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups of ketchup.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- Dried oregano.
- Salt to taste.
- Cumin to taste.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare the dough, for that, in a bowl or bowl, add the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and oil. Mix everything very well and add the water little by little. Knead to form a soft dough.
- Let stand for about 40 minutes, the longer you are at rest, the better.
- While the dough is at rest, prepare the sauce. In a pot, add the oil and sauté the garlic. Add ketchup, salt to taste, cumin, oregano, and sugar.
- Cook for about 15 minutes and remove from heat. Let it cool.
- Now, after the rest time of the dough, cut into four equal pieces. On a flat floured surface with the help of a roller, stretch the dough round.
- After kneading, place in a pizza skillet, and with a fork prick the dough.
- Spread the dough with the sauce that we have prepared before, add mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and basil to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C. And ready.