The hot dog (Perro Caliente) is a type of fast food, which generated with the combination of a boiled or fried sausage, served on an elongated bread that usually accompanied by some dressing, such as tomato sauce, pink sauce, Pineapple or mustard sauce.
What is the origin of the hot dog?
The hot dog was imported from Germany and popularized in the United States, where it became a street food for the working class. It has spread throughout the world since the early twentieth century and has become a food that can found anywhere.
The hot dogs, in the beginning, were only made with bread, sausage, and onion; but now you can add any ingredient. There is no limit; you can add bacon, cheese, french fries, quail eggs, any sauce, and its flavor is still delicious.
Children love the hot dog; it is ideal for serving at a birthday party where they are mostly small, or on an afternoon of friends, where we want to prepare something that breaks the routines or only for one of those nights in the We don't want to spend much time in the kitchen.
Another place where it is widespread to find this type of food is in schools and colleges, where their children and young people take advantage to satisfy their hunger with an appetite or hot dog.
How to make hot dog?
So I invite you to prepare this recipe so quick and straightforward to make, in addition to delicious and exquisite, I hope you will be encouraged and prepare it with us. Let's cook.Español
- 2 sausages
- 2 brioche hot dog buns.
- 4 slices of fried bacon.
- 1 package of potato chips
- Grated cheese.
- Pink sauce
- In a pot, place the sausages to cook for about 5 minutes. When soft, remove from heat, drain, and reserve. If you don’t want to cook them, you can grill them or in a skillet.
- You can heat the bread on the iron, about 3 minutes.
- Once you have everything ready, place the sausages in the brioche hot dog buns, add the slices of bacon, the cheese, the potatoes chip, and finally, the pink sauce.
- And ready. If you wish, you can place the hot dog in the microwave for 30 seconds.