How to prepare lentil stew with beef?
Following the same instructions in the recipe for lentil stew, we add the meat at the time we place the lentils to cook, this for the meat to soften, then when we drain the lentils, remove the meat and chop it into pieces snack size, then add it with the other ingredients.
How to make lentil with chorizo
In a little oil (3 tablespoons), fry the chorizo over medium heat, for 10 minutes continually turning it, remove the sausage from the skillet and chop it in small portions, finally having followed the previous instructions of the recipe, add the chorizo chopped with the other ingredients of the recipe. Remember to suck the chorizo with a fork, as it can explode in the skillet.
Lentils are an essential source of iron, and iron is necessary for the body to produce hemoglobin proteins, which found in red blood cells and myoglobin found in muscles; and that carry oxygen. So if you have problems with these proteins, you will surely be recommended to eat many lentils and other grains during the week.Español
- 1/2 pound lentil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 3 potatoes diced
- 1/2 red paprika finely chopped
- 1/2 bouillon cube
- Color and salt to taste.
- We put the lentils in enough water in the pressure cooker for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- We drain the water from the cooking, leaving only a little water (the lentils must be left watery) so that the lentils are not going to burn during the cooking process of the other ingredients.
- We add salt and color to taste to the pot
- Add the other ingredients, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, paprika, and 1/2 bouillon cube. (You must keep the pot semi-covered or continue cooking in a slow cooker)
- Place the pot over medium heat for 20 more minutes or until everything is soft.
- Stir occasionally to verify that there is no lack of water, and the lentils or other ingredients will not stick to the bottom of the pot.