For these days when there is too much sun, a good lulo juice, so I invite you to stay and prepare it together.
The juice of lulo, without a doubt, is one of the drinks preferred by us Colombians, is characterized by its acidic flavor, which makes it a favorite to quench thirst and, in these hot days, a good lulo juice Cold, it’s super refreshing. But not only that is why it consumed because the truth is that lulo has properties that benefit our body, here I tell you some of them:
- Raise immunity: As it is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A, it is an excellent method to support its insensitive structure.
- Aid for digestion: As the lulo contains pepsin, it is a type of fiber, and is exceptionally advantageous for the stomach tract. All of its strands help to advance in the processing. Besides, it can help to eliminate the obstruction, the cramps, the swelling, and other conditions like gastric ulcers.
- Improves vision: As the carotenoids found in this fruit, including vitamin A, help kill the radicals that cause oxidative concern in individual visual cells.
- It lowers cholesterol: Its rich content of vitamins and minerals can improve the functioning of the cardiovascular structure, also helping to reduce the danger of heart attacks.
- Detoxifies the body: Well, it has used as a diuretic substance. Which implies that it expands the urine. Cleanses the kidney, relieves liver weight and eliminates abundant salts, water, and even body fat.
And like these benefits, there are many more benefits that lulo juice offers us, which is why we should include it in our diet and take it more often. Do not think twice, and we will prepare a refreshing lulo juice.Español
- 4 lulos
- 4 glasses of water
- Sugar to taste
- Cut the lulos in half, with the help of a spoon take out the pulp of the fruit and place it in the blender glass, add the water and sugar to taste.
- Process for about 30 seconds. Use a strainer to remove the seeds of the lulo.