If you want to feel in paradise, I bring you this wonderful recipe, some delicious meringue sighs. This little delicacy is easy to find in stores and some bakeries.
I remembered this recipe for meringue sighs, because several days ago when I visited my grandmother, I went to a store to bring her favorite candy. When I entered the first thing I saw were these delicious sighs, I could not resist and buy several. So, I came up with the magnificent idea of trying to prepare some delightful sighs.
My plan was not in vain; that day, I prepared them. I could enjoy a real delicacy, and I was hoping you could do it too.
What advice should we keep in mind to prepare meringue sighs?
Following the preparation and step by step of a recipe is essential and is a crucial part so that our recipes are perfect. However, it is necessary to know some tricks or tips when preparing it; the main thing is that we must use clear of eggs that are at room temperature; the whites cannot contain a drop of yolk. Otherwise, our recipe will not have as it should be; It must beat at medium speed, and when ready, it must bake immediately. Otherwise, it will lose its volume.
So you already know some tips at the time of preparation, do not forget to put them into practice when you are preparing these meringue sighs. Let’s cook.Español
- 5 egg whites
- 1¾ cup powdered sugar
- A spoonful of vanilla extract.
- A pinch of salt.
- Food coloring or Pastry dye.
- Sweet sprinkles to decorate to taste
- Preheat the oven to 100 ° C and line the tray we are going to use with baking paper, leaving the plate outside.
- In a bowl, place the egg whites and beat with the salt until you have a consistent mixture.
- Add the sugar in the form of rain while stirring with enveloping movements and then incorporate the vanilla extract. If you are going to use food coloring, add a few drops and stir.
- Place the meringue inside a pastry bag with a full mouth and flakes on the paper or the skillet and butter and sprinkles and sprinkle sprinkles of candy or sugar.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes depending on size. Once they are dry, remove them from the oven.
- Let stand and ready to eat.