Rice is one of the recipes that we prepare at home, most of the time, we consume white rice or brown rice, simple, but there are occasions when we wake up wanting to eat something different, and this is an of those recipes that are perfect for those days, simple and simple.
It is a great way we have to enjoy rice, best of all. It can consume at any time of the year, its main ingredients, rice, and mushrooms, the rest, are ingredients that we have in the house or that are very easy to get
This mushroom rice recipe is very versatile. We can fry the mushrooms with a little thyme, add parmesan cheese to the rice, or add some coriander or parsley. Which makes this rice with mushrooms a very striking recipe to our palate.
Straightforward and effective rice, which almost everyone likes, is a classic and is delicious. If what you are looking for is to prepare something simple and that you can make in a short time, this rice is the right one.
I recommend that you cook the rice with vegetable stock or a chicken or chicken broth, and if you do not have it, pearl the rice with onion and garlic before putting it to cook, these are some tricks that make your rice adopt a flavor-rich and different.
It is time not to think about it anymore, to risk preparing this mushroom rice recipe, and dare to experiment in the kitchen with simple ingredients. Let's cook.Español
- 250 g of rice
- 200 g of cut mushrooms.
- 500 g of vegetable stock or water
- 100 g of white wine
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet place two tablespoons of oil and bring to medium heat, when hot, add the cut mushrooms and sauté them. When they take a golden color, remove them from the fire. Reservation.
- In a pot, with two tablespoons of oil, add the finely chopped garlic and onion, when this tender one adds the mushrooms and rice.
- Stir all the ingredients so that they are impregnated with flavor, add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Then, add the vegetable stock, with the thyme, let it boil over medium heat.
- When the broth has dried to the rice, reduce the heat to a minimum. Leave for 15 more minutes.
- Before lowering the heat, add the Parmesan cheese (if you use it). Mix well so that it distributed. Leave for a little more time, so that the cheese melts. And ready.
- Serve the hot rice.