This pasta soup recipe causes me nostalgia because it reminds me of my grandmother's seasoning, who prepared this soup every time I went to visit it. After all, I knew I liked pasta in different preparations. The recipe was the same only that sometimes I added chicken, meat or meatballs, as I enjoyed that wonderful lunch at my grandmother's house.
Today many years later, I have decided to cook in honor of her, and the truth is that I missed that delicious taste that pasta soup has, that's why I decided to prepare it at home. Although it did not look the same, it was delicious and reminded me of its taste. If he were with me, he would be proud of me.
This pasta soup merely is delicious; I also remember that my grandmother used it for those days when my uncles had colds or got up at noon with a hangover that could not stand. Well, remember that for our grandmothers, soups are great food and have many properties and benefits, and my grandmother was no exception.
It is straightforward to go to the supermarket and buy those soups that sell almost ready, but in fact, they do not have the same flavor, and they will never achieve it because there is nothing like a good pasta soup prepared at home. This soup is a reasonably traditional food in Colombian dwellings, there is nothing more homemade. It is one of those dishes that cannot be missing at our tables.
Best of all, it is a straightforward and easy-to-prepare recipe, with plenty of food and full of memories. In this case, I wanted to add chicken to make it taste much more. I hope that, like me, you will be encouraged to prepare this pasta soup. Let's cook.Español
- 5 chicken pieces optional.
- 7 cups chicken broth or water.
- 1 potato peeled and cut into small cubes.
- ½ cup carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of pasta of your choice
- ½ onion
- A pinch of color.
- Coriander chopped
- ½ teaspoon oregano or cumin.
- ½ cup of green peas. Optional
- In a medium saucepan, add chicken stock or water and chicken pieces. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to low.
- Add the potato, and the carrot cut into small cubes, the green peas (if you use it), the onion and garlic finely chopped, the color, the oregano or the cumin and let cook for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is soft and cooked
- After this time, add the pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 more minutes.
- Add the chopped coriander, lower the heat, and let stand a few minutes.
- Serve hot.