Today we are going to prepare a very nutritious and very light recipe, a rice salad, in case you do not know it or do not remember it, rice is a cereal, so it is very beneficial for our health. If what you most Concern is that you are going to gain some weight with the consumption of rice, then let me tell you that, for the same reason, we will not gain weight, so we can quietly prepare this salad.
If you already know this rice salad, you will see that it is a reasonably refreshing recipe, widely used in those times of summer, where the heat is entirely, and you want to eat something soft, fresh, and delicious. As it is a salad, it can consume cold.
But this does not mean that you consume it only in summer, it is a salad that can be eaten at any time of the year, either as a main course or used as a side dish. Ideal for lunch or a quick dinner, it is a dish that is perfect at any time because it is a very light, complete, and also versatile recipe.
Rice is one of the ingredients preferred by almost most people, and it admits many combinations. We have already prepared several rice recipes, in their different colors and preparations; it is the turn for the rice salad. I hope you are encouraged to make it at home; I want you to experience the flavor that this cereal can give us and know that there is no limit in the kitchen. Let’s cook.Español
- 300 g of rice
- 1 can of corn
- 2 canned tuna
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Parmesan cheese
- In a pot place to heat water, when it starts to boil, add the rice with a little oil and salt. Once the water dries, lower the heat and let it cook until it is ready. You can find the recipe for dry rice here step by step.
- Once ready, let it stand.
- Add the tuna and corn well-drained.
- Add the chopped onion; the cherry tomatoes halved or cut into small pieces and mix everything very well.
- Serve immediately or reserve in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Once served, spread Parmesan cheese on top.
- If you wish, you can add white wine with oregano to extol it a little.