Today I want us to prepare super simple rice with carrot, which has very few ingredients but is simply delicious and will surprise you. It is rice that you can eat alone, or use it as a side dish for grilled meats or fish, it looks great.
Lately, I have decided to write quick and easy recipes. For those people who are just experiencing the world of cooking; They’re starting, or they don’t like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. They want to prepare something delicious that doesn’t take much effort.
To eat deliciously, you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money. We can prepare delicious things with ingredients that we have at home, in this case, rice with carrot. A simple dish with a delightful flavor, and you will surely be encouraged to continue preparing.
I love rice. I am one of those people who get tired of eating it. For this reason, I love white rice, those that come with different colors and different textures, or those that we cook with different ingredients than usual And we got utterly delicious flavors. For this reason, I try to play a lot with rice and try to find different recipes to change the menu of the week a bit.
I love this rice with carrot, and my family too. Also, let’s think about all the properties and benefits that carrots can give us, and this recipe is a beneficial way to incorporate this ingredient in our diet. Try it, and you will see how it will become a recipe that you want to prepare a little more often. Let’s cook.Español
- 2 cups of white rice
- 4 cups of chicken broth or water
- 1 cup carrot diced or grated
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan, sauté the garlic and onion finely chopped with a little oil, and then add the diced or grated carrot.
- Sauté a little and add the cups of rice. What we will do is to pearl it before cooking it.
- Continue to sauté all the ingredients for 3 to 4 minutes, occasionally stirring so that it does not burn.
- After this time, add the broth or water, salt, pepper, and more oil if necessary or to your liking and stir.
- Boil over high heat, and when the water has dried, cover the pot, lower the temperature and let cook for another 15 minutes.
- And ready, once it is, let stand a little, sponge the rice with a fork and serve immediately.