Today we will talk and know a little about the most representative liquor of our country, Colombia, the Ron Viejo de Caldas, which produced in the liquor industry of Caldas.
The liquor industry of Caldas is a company dedicated to the manufacture of liquors, which located in the city of Manizales, Caldas. This industry is the oldest in the country, which has 114 years of experience in the production of spirits, for national and international markets, and which is in constant better practice, applying new techniques, perfecting others, and also advancing technologically for the creation of liquors with the highest quality.
The production process of rum consists mainly of 5 stages:
- Grinding: There, the reeds washed to remove dirt and then cut into small pieces to extract the juice.
- Fermentation: It carried out in tanks, which have a capacity of about 80,000 liters, which located in a very cool environment. Additives also added that contribute to making the aroma more penetrating and the flavor stronger.
- Distillation: In this process, the ferment heated, the alcohol evaporates at a temperature of 78 °; these vapors are collected and condensed, giving or governing the brandy.
- Aging: The resulting brandy is allowed to age in oak barrels. The years of aging or aging will depend on the type of rum that you want to obtain. The barrels should rest in humid places, and in low light, this purpose is to refine the brandy.
- Filtration: In this process, the undesirable particles resulting from the aging process eliminated while improving the purity of its color.
Generally, rum is consumed together with lemon, coca - c, sprite soda, which makes this beverage different from other products such as brandy, as it is an easy liquor to combine and with which you can experience different types of flavors
The intense aroma and wood, produced by aging, sweet taste, and dark color, have made rum an exceptional and unique drink.
I invite you to try this beautiful liquor, able to brighten our moments, whether you enjoy it alone, with ice, lemon, some soda, or why not, to prepare a cocktail such as a mojito, or some other this liquor They will not regret it.
Learn much more by entering the page of the Liquor Industry of Caldas. There you will find all its history and how to prepare various cocktails.
You can also prepare a delicious cuba libre cocktail.Post original en Español