On many occasions, we are feeling sweltering, and we do not have the resources to buy something that refreshes us, or worse, it is so hot that we do not want to go outside to buy something to refresh ourselves.
Making snow cone has never been as easy as before, and who does not have a blender to help us do it. As simple as you had not imagined.
What flavor is a snow cone?
You can do the snow cone of the flavor that you want the most or the one you have available at home.
You can prepare the snow cone of coffee, blackberry, strawberry, chocolate, lulo, watermelon, lemon, red fruits, and another amount of existing flavors. Choose the taste that you like, that you want the most or the one that catches your attention.
Ideal for those hot days, for an afternoon of friends, family, or solitude, it will fall very well at any time. It is something that everyone likes.
You can add some fruits, such as apples, to the snow cone, or introduce fruit pieces to enjoy them at the end. You can also add condensed milk, cookies capri, or rather, options are the only thing we have to experience a right snow cone.
How to make snow cone?
So don't think about it anymore and take the heat off with a delicious snow cone, as cold as you can imagine and as pleasant as you like.Español
- 3 glasses of water
- Coffee to taste.
- 150 g of sugar or more.
- 500 ml of water
- In a small pot, heat the three glasses of water and sugar for about 7 minutes over medium heat, or until the mixture is in syrup.
- Once achieved, remove from heat, let cool and add coffee.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into a bowl and freeze (in the fridge freezer) the mixture.
- When it starts to freeze, break the crystals that form with a fork.
- Freeze again and repeat the process until you get the texture of a snow cone.