Today we bring an irresistible dessert, easy to make, and with very few ingredients, Strawberries with cream. This dessert is very traditional in Colombia, and in recent years it has taken a lot of strength.
In many restaurants or cafes, they have made this dessert to include them on their menu. It is ideal for after a good lunch, but not only for that, it is perfect for cravings. To please children, it is ideal for all times and all tastes.
More than offering something to eat and quench your appetite. I also like to provide food that can bring significant benefits to our body and improve our health. That is why I have also chosen this dessert because, in addition to delicious. It contains an essential fruit in the diet, such as strawberry.
Nutritionally speaking has many advantages, besides being low in fat and calories. They help us to lose weight, since, for every 100g of strawberry, it gives us only 30 calories, it is one of the least caloric fruits on the market. In addition to this, anthocyanin (in charge of pigmentation) stimulates the burning of stored fat.
It reduces the level of cholesterol and thus avoids the risk of hypertension. Another fundamental fact is that it is an excellent hydration method since its composition is 92% water. Ideal for those hot days, besides being rich in antioxidant vitamins, potassium, and calcium.
Its consumption also helps us to exfoliate, bleach, and soften our skin, protect ourselves from the sun's rays, eliminate acne, spots, and freckles, or rather, a fruit-like strawberry has many benefits to bring us. An excellent way to accompany these strawberries is a delicious homemade cream.
I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as I do every time I prepare it at home.Español
- 3 cups of fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups of cream.
- In a bowl and using a blender, we mix the cream, vanilla, and sugar. (If you don’t have vanilla, you can replace it with a tablespoon of lemon juice).
- Beat on medium speed until soft peaks form and the cream thickens. Rectify the flavor, and if you want it sweeter, you can add more sugar.
- We will wash the strawberries and cut them in half (or in 4 parts if you wish).
- You can mix the strawberries with the cream, or serve the strawberries in glasses or glasses and sprinkle the cream on top.