This traditional recipe is simple to prepare, but at the same time, offers a world of possibilities to personalize it to your taste and surprise your guests with a spectacular presentation. Strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, making this dessert a nutritious and delicious option at the same time.
Don't wait any longer and dare to immerse yourself in the universe of strawberries with cream, a Colombian dessert that will leave you speechless and that, without a doubt, will become one of your favorites.
Strawberries with cream is a delicacy found in many places, and it is almost impossible to resist them, as there is nothing more delicious than being able to enjoy this delicacy, and what better than preparing them at home.
Strawberries with Cream
For the above reasons, I want to give you a recipe that won't make you envy the strawberries with cream you find on the street at all, with this recipe you will calm your cravings and be completely satiated, or perhaps, even more craving.
Differences with other recipes
- We will not only use strawberries and cream for the recipe, but we will also use two other ingredients that will make you enjoy this recipe to the maximum.
- We offer you a unique and delicious flavor, a perfect combination that will delight you in every bite.
- Preparing strawberries with cream has never been so easy and fun. Get motivated and prepare them at home.
Frequently asked questions
How long can strawberries with cream be stored in the fridge? The storage time for this recipe is very short, even if it's in the fridge, as strawberries are a very delicate fruit, and therefore, their quick consumption is recommended.
What type of strawberry is recommended to use? The ripe ones, as they are sweet, and will give a very delicious flavor to our recipe. The redder the better.
How to make strawberries with cream?
First, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract. Whip until thickened and set aside. Now prepare the strawberries, remove the calyx from the fruit, and wash with plenty of water.
Once the strawberries are washed, chop them into cubes or slices and put them in a container. Combine the strawberries with the whipped cream we made earlier and mix.
Now organize the presentation, take the glass or cup in which you are going to serve the strawberries and pour condensed milk at the bottom, add a layer of strawberries with cream, then add a spoonful of Milo, and repeat the process until you reach the end of the cup. Decorate with strawberries, and a bit of Milo.
What to accompany this recipe with?
This recipe is eaten without any accompaniment, and can be used as a dessert in any special meal, as we make this recipe something exotic and delicious that will please all palates.
Tips and recommendations
- Try not to make the whipped cream too sweet, as we will use condensed milk and Milo in the preparation, and we don't want it to become cloying.
- You can also switch the condensed milk for chocolate sauce, but I assure you that it is delicious as it is.
Benefits of strawberries
- Strawberries are very low in calories, and they also contain fiber, which helps regulate digestive processes.
- They help reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. They are a good source of vitamins, especially those of the B group.
- They act as a powerful antioxidant and are a natural anti-inflammatory, and contribute to bone health.
- They help with weight loss and have a high content of vitamin C.
- Strawberry smoothie: also a good way to consume this delicious fruit in a drink.
- Chicken breast in strawberry sauce: we can also take advantage of it in a main dish.
- Strawberry dessert: for a different dessert, we bring you this option.
- 200 g of strawberries.
- ½ cup of cream.
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar or granulated sugar.
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Condensed milk.
- 5 tablespoons of Milo.
- First, whip the cream together with the sugar and vanilla extract until it thickens.
- Prepare the strawberries, remove the calyx and wash them with water.
- Chop the strawberries into cubes or slices and put them in a container.
- Mix the strawberries with the whipped cream you made earlier.
- In the glass or cup, add condensed milk at the bottom, a layer of strawberries with cream, a tablespoon of Milo per glass, and repeat this process until filled.
- Decorate with a strawberry and a bit of Milo, and you're done.