The dessert of the tres leches is a very traditional dessert of Latin America, mainly Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Panama, El Salvador, among other countries. It consists of a cake bathed in three types of milk: Evaporated milk - Cream of milk - And condensed milk. Usually, this recipe does not contain butter, which is why it has a very spongy texture.
The decoration of this dessert varies depending on the region or the taste of the person who prepares it. You can use chantilly or meringue. As for its preparation, there is a very traditional way of making it. However, many people add chocolate to the preparation or decoration or add dulce de leche or some alcoholic beverage; anyway, this dessert is delicious.
Dessert has always been a fundamental part of a celebration. With it, we close a lunch or dinner. In it, we put all our love and dedication so that those people who accompany us. They delight in enjoying dessert. It also prepared at Christmas, where it also takes on extraordinary meaning, where we combine some traditional recipes with this tres leches cake, fresh and easy to make.
But we must also have something exciting, and that is that there are people who do not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen or do not have time for it, so their option becomes to choose recipes and desserts that do not require too much preparation time.
It is for this reason that we have decided to try a straightforward recipe to prepare, tres leches cake, this being a very light and delicious dessert, which I am sure, will delight both adults and children. An ideal recipe to satisfy a craving or please our beings that laugh, let's cook!Español
- 1 can of milk cream.
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- A cup of liquid milk.
- 1 package of gelatine unflavored.
- 1 box of milk cookies. If you wish (you can use them for oreo, milo, etc.)
- Start by dissolving the jelly unflavored in a cup of cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil with the gelatine already dissolved and let it cool.
- Once cold, blend the jelly mixture with the three milks (condensed milk, milk cream, and liquid milk).
- Meanwhile, in a glass container (we will reframe by putting together a cookie base. (If you like, you can moisten them a bit before placing them in the container)
- When you have the cookie base ready, add the entire contents of the blender and put it in the fridge until the mixture sets. (This may take up to a day)
- When you are going to serve the dessert, remember that you can decorate with a little meringue, whipped cream, or sprinkle some milo.
- I hope you enjoy it. Bon Appetite!