This recipe is quite simple. I love to enjoy stuffed tomatoes prepared at home. It is a very versatile recipe, so we can make something different, not always with the same filling.
What benefits can bring us to consume tuna stuffed tomatoes?
These stuffed tomatoes give nutritional value to our bodies. They are low in calories; they are very rich in vitamins, where vitamin C and E. stand out. They also provide us with antioxidants and vitamin B3. Best of all, we can consume this food at all times.
Can tuna stuffed tomatoes be stored overnight?
There is something essential that we have to know about our recipe, the tomato is an ingredient that after opening it decomposes very quickly. Hence, it recommends that after opening its consumption is immediate. We suggest that you only open the determinate tomatoes, that is to say, those that you are going to consume, and in case they are given something of the filling, they can save it for later consumption.
Consuming this ingredient in a state of decomposition can bring us some consequences.
So I hope you will join us in preparing this delicious recipe for tuna stuffed tomatoes and surprise those who love the most with the simplicity of a great appetizer.Español
- 6 to matoes
- 1 canned tuna 170g.
- 1 onion
- 2 boiled eggs.
- 10 tablespoons white rice cooked.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the tomatoes very well, dry them and with the help of a knife, remove the top.
- With a small spoon, proceed to remove the inside of the tomato, that is, its pulp.
- Chop the onion finely in julienned and sauté a little until it becomes transparent.
- In a bowl, add the onion, rice, tuna without its liquid, the boiled egg chopped in small pieces, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Stir with until all the ingredients are mixed and proceed to fill the tomatoes with a spoon.
- Serve immediately.