Prepare this delicious mondongo soup traditionally, usually when you go to lunch at a restaurant, you will surely be offering this dish, which prepared with beef tripe.
Now that you have this recipe, you will be able to surprise your family, follow the steps as they presented, I am sure you will enjoy it.
Although it is a somewhat complicated meal, it is complete as it makes up a perfect food for our daily diet, this delicious broth is highly nutritious.
Containing pieces of beef tripe and meat, you don’t need to complement with fried or roasted meat, or if you wish, you can do it, accompanied with rice, salad, and a delicious glass of juice.Español
- 1 pound beef tripe cut into pieces
- ½ pound beef cut into pieces
- 1 pound cassava cut into pieces
- 1 pound potato peeled and cut into pieces
- ½ pound green beans
- 1 carrot cut into pieces
- ½ pound peas
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- ½ Chicken Bouillons
- Coriander chopped
- Color or triguisar and salt to taste
- Leave soaking the peas in water the night before.
- Place the peas in the pressure cooker with enough water over medium heat for half an hour, no matter if they are not entirely soft, during the cooking process with the other ingredients will look perfect.
- Add the beef tripe, beef, cassava, green beans, carrot, in the pot, place over medium heat for 10 minutes (You can leave the pot semi-covered).
- Then add the potato, onion, tomato, ½ chicken bouillons, salt and color to taste to the pot.
- Make sure you have enough water in the pot to cover the ingredients and a little more because, during the cooking process, the water will reduce.
- Cover the pot and bring to medium heat for 20 more minutes.