Borojó juice contains many mysteries; it is a drink to which many benefits are attributed, and it has faith.
It has gained quite popularity, even though it has barely begun to exposed in the market. If you have not tried a pulp like this, it is time for you to try it, it is something that will mark an extraordinary experience in your taste buds.
¿ What are the benefits of the borojó?
As for its benefits, borojó is known for its high content of vitamins, proteins, and minerals. Everywhere, energy drinks have been gaining a lot of popularity, and, as they say, they are devastating everything.
It helps us to protect the functions of the brain, it provides us with a high content of amino acids and proteins, and if it were not enough, it is a food quite recommended for our diet and consumption.
So there is no excuse for missing out on trying a delicious borojó juice, exploring its flavors, and giving our own opinion about this beautiful recipe. I hope you are encouraged to prepare it at home. Let’s cook.Español
- 3 tablespoons of borojó.
- ½ liter of water.
- ½ liter of milk
- 5 tablespoons of sugar or to taste.
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves.
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk
- In the blender, add the borojó, ½ liter of water, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend for 2 minutes and then strain.
- Take it back to the blender and add the liquid milk, sugar, and powdered milk, and blend again for 1 minute.
- And voila, serve in glasses.