Orange contains a large amount of vitamin C, which helps improve the immune system of our body, which is why it helps protect against colds. This delicious Orange Juice is very easy and quick to prepare, so there is no excuse to stop taking it, especially in the mornings.
Total: 3 minutes
- 6 piece oranges (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar to taste
- 1 cup Water to taste
· You can add the water you want; this will depend on how soft or sweet you want your orange juice. You may not even use water.
- Add orange juice, sugar to taste, and water to your blender if you wish. Process for about 10 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy, adding some ice cubes if you want.
- You can also add the juice once to a glass, add the desired sugar and water. Stir well and serve!
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 884IU | Vitamin C: 209mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg