This fried rice is also known as arroz chino; it is a well-known dish throughout the world and is one of the main representatives of Chinese cuisine. It can be enjoyed alone, or serve as an accompaniment to meat or chicken.
In many cultures, rice is indispensable in your diet. In a country like China, one could say that it is the fundamental basis of their diet, and it is precise to them that we owe the recipe for fried rice. It now consumed in many countries, and its ingredients are changing from place to place.
Fried rice is still a recipe for use. The main idea of this recipe is to take advantage of what we have left of the previous day, such as meat, fish, or vegetables, by mixing them with rice.
In Colombia, for example, Chinese rice apart from rice carries other ingredients such as sauteed vegetables, onion, Chinese roots or bean sprouts, shrimp, chicken, soy sauce, etc.
One of the secrets to preparing this recipe is to use the rice we have left from the previous day. In case of not having, the ideal would be to prepare it and let it cool, so we will have much looser rice and without risk of spoiling the preparation. Another recommendation is to use a high-temperature resistant oil. Another suggestion is to use a high-temperature resistant oil.
Traditionally for this type of preparation, a pan called wok is usually used, since it is wide, unusual to withstand active temperatures and is a pan in which you have to continually mix so that the ingredients do not burn or smoke.
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this recipe at home, rice that will satisfy the hunger of both large and small. Let's cook.Español
- 200 g of rice
- 200 g chicken breast.
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- Soy sauce.
- 150 g carrot
- 130 g green peas.
- 150 g of a mung bean sprout.
- Olive oil.
- For rice, you can use what you have left over if you have not done it, then cook the rice, for this use 2 cups of water x 1 of rice and cook.
- Reserve to cool.
- Clean the chicken breast and cut it into small sticks. Place this meat in a bowl with soy sauce and marinate for a few minutes.
- Clean and chop the carrot into tiny cubes and cook it with the peas for about 20 minutes or until it is soft, drained and reserve.
- Prepare an omelet with the eggs, and reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat a splash of oil and add the breasts. Brown lightly and remove.
- In the same skillet, add the peeled onion and cut into small cubes, cook over medium heat while stirring until it changes its color.
- Add the carrots and continue stirring for about 10 minutes.
- After this time, add the rest of the ingredients (rice, chicken, green peas, chopped egg tortillas, mung bean sprouts, and other soy sauce to taste).
- Mix well to integrate the ingredients while cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.