This recipe characterized in many countries for being one of the typical dinners on Christmas dates, so it is widespread to find a delicious roasted goat on a family table one night on December 24 or 25.
However, in many countries and places, this recipe is not only seen in December so that we can prepare it at any time of the year, but we also cannot stay with the craving and endure several months to try it.
Is the goat left in the oven for a long time?
Perhaps the only defect of this preparation is the time in the oven, because of the more significant the goat's piece, the more time in the oven it will take, and the shorter, the less time.
Is it essential to marinate the goat?
The goat can marinate it to your liking. Well, some prefer the taste of the goat to the natural, so decide not to add any spices, herbs, or other ingredients to marinate. I assure you that the way you choose will be full of flavor.
Marinated or not, small or large, accompanied or alone, I am sure that you will be trapped with this recipe that is full of a lot of flavor, texture and you will also have juicy meat, so I recommend you hydrate the meat every 10 or 15 minutes. Let's cook.Español
- ¼ of a goat.
- Water and white wine.
- Salt and pepper.
- Fine herbs.
- Sprinkle the goat on all sides and add fine herbs.
- Place it on a baking sheet and bathe it with a glass of water and a glass of white wine and put it in the oven, which should be preheated to 200 ° C.
- Leave it there for about 50 minutes, but every 15 minutes, you should bathe it with water and white wine.
- After 30 minutes, you should take out the goat and turn it over. On this occasion, add water and wine once, and then let it finish cooking alone. If it is necessary, I leave more time in the oven.
- Once ready, serve the goat accompanied by cassava, potatoes, or rice.