For lovers of roasted pork ribs, this is a perfect and irresistible option, on this occasion, the decision at the time of roasting was to do it in the oven, so that, as a final touch, it would remain and cause us feelings of croaking in its texture. I have to tell you that we have achieved it, the oven brings a crunch to the ribs that could not be done by grilling or in a regular pan.
With what can we accompany roasted pork ribs?
This dish is very delicious and allows us to have various companions, such as a delightful mash of Creole potatoes, a vegetable salad with vinaigrette, or some roasted Creole potatoes. It is a dish that allows us to combine different flavors, and as a final result, it will deliver fantastic flavors.
I remember that my mother used to make us these beautiful ribs, not very often, but when she prepared them for us, there was no bones leftover.
How can we marinate the ribs before preparation?
There are many ways in which we can marinate our ribs when preparing them, and I think that also depends a lot on the taste and taste you want to perceive when eating the bones.
Our marinade was very soft because I enjoy the taste of garlic, and for that reason, that will be my star ingredient. You can decide to marinate with beer, chimichurri sauce, some herbs, and spices, or enjoy their natural flavor.
So I hope you are encouraged to taste these fantastic roasted pork ribs. Let's cook.
How to make roasted pork ribs?Español
- 700 g of ribs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- A little vinegar
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel the garlic cloves and place them in a macerator or mortar and macerate along with a good stream of oil, a little vinegar, and chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the ribs with the previous mixture and let marinate for at least 15 minutes. Meanwhile, place to preheat the oven.
- After this time, place them on a baking sheet and handle for approximately 45 minutes, at 180 ° If you see them very dry, you can add some water to them halfway through cooking.
- If, after 45 minutes, they have not achieved the cooking you want, you can leave them for another minute.
- Roast the cherry tomatoes in a skillet with a little oil and parsley.
- If you don’t have cherry tomatoes, you can use regular red tomatoes and also add some herbs or spices.
- Serve the ribs accompanied by these tomatoes or with any other companion you want, and that’s it.