In which recipe can we use BBQ sauce?
I want to tell you that barbecue sauce, also known as barbecue sauce, is a sauce that is often used to flavor individual dishes based on meat or chicken, acting as the protagonist of some dishes, such as, for example, the wings barbecue
It is also often used to accompany some fried foods such as potatoes or yucas fries. It is undoubtedly a sauce that gives a lot of flavor to our meals, and I use it to add it to beans, I don't know if it is allowed, but the taste it brings to me enchants and fascinates me.
What characterizes barbecue sauce?
On many occasions, this sauce usually characterized by its acid and sweet notes, but in most cases, it is characterized much more by having a smoky taste when tasting it.
In today's recipe, I wanted to add a little pepper to our preparation, this to achieve that at the end of the sweet notes that this sauce gives us, we have a slightly spicy flavor. It is a combination and a sensation that I enjoy a lot when enjoying a good barbecue sauce, however, and if you want to skip the pepper ingredient, you can do it without any problem.
Remember that first of all. It is about spoiling ourselves when preparing something to eat, which is why the kitchen allows us to omit ingredients, add as many, or follow the recipe as is. So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this barbecue sauce at home and enjoy the wonder of its flavor. Let's cook.Español
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons onion chopped
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon red paprika
- 1 tablespoon of pepper (optional to taste.)
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and stir constantly.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Once it boils, it lowers the temperature to low.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately or let stand and store in the fridge.