These barbecue chicken wings are a very unusual recipe, and I love it too much. From my personal experience, I have to tell you that I had the opportunity to be in Guatemala, there I was able to know a little about the gastronomic culture in that country, and it is a bit different from our own. As we know, Mexico is the neighboring country of Guatemala, which is why in both countries, it is common to find spicy in most meals.
I had the pleasure of eating delicious barbecue chicken wings, but with a touch of spicy, ideal for those who like and perfect for those who do not. I tell you that it is an incredibly rich experience, the combination of BBQ in the mouth with that spicy touch creates sensations and flavors quite pleasant to the palate, so enjoyable, that this recipe can instantly captivate the person who He tastes it.
That's where my idea of preparing this recipe comes from, which, although as everyone knows, each one has its seasoning, closely resembles what I wanted to taste again and that I want you to try. I must confess that I missed that taste of the barbecue chicken wings I worked in that country, but that is over, and finally, I could kill that little craving.
I highly recommend this recipe for barbecue chicken wings, it is straightforward to prepare, and I assure you that you will be delighted with it, as well as the people who try them — ideal for an afternoon meeting or a meal to satisfy cravings. I hope you are encouraged to prepare it with us and prepare some delicious barbecue chicken wings in your home. Let's cook.
How to make barbecue chicken wings.Español
- 1000 g of chicken wings.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 60 g of butter
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ onion
- Chili powder optional.
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in the water, and add the vinegar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder, stir well, and reserve.
- In a skillet over low heat, sauté the finely chopped garlic and onion until tender.
- Add the sugar and pepper mixture. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mix a part of the sauce with the chicken wings; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Brown the wings for 15 minutes in a grill or pan, until cooked.
- Once cooked, raisins to the plate, add another sauce over and ready.