On several occasions, I have heard many people refuse to eat chicken wings in any preparation, and instead, they prefer other parts such as breasts, thighs, or against thighs. But let me tell you that you do not know the piece of chicken so delicious that you reject it since this is very tasty, and if it prepares in different ways, its flavor tasted even more.
In today's recipe, chicken wings are delicious. They are cooked in their juice so that they are crispy; they also marinate with different fresh spices. The flavor is greatly enhanced. You start eating and want to finish them all in one moment.
Is it easy to prepare herbed grilled chicken wings?
The preparation is quite simple. It is essential to flavor the chicken wings before preparation. They are added in a bowl, adding a dash of olive oil on top. Then you add different dried herbs such as thyme, oregano, rosemary, parsley, basil, cumin, and some mustard. It must marinate for a long time to extract all the aroma and flavor of the spices. So that, when roasted, they are cooked in their juice and are left with all this mixture of flavors.
These chicken wings I prefer to make in the oven. However, you can also fry them in hot oil. But in this way, the taste is not the same, although they remain crispy, the aroma of the herbs lost a little if they fry in the skillet, a company with an additional sauce such as barbecue, bittersweet, cheese, or guacamole.
Finally, although this recipe is of American origin, Colombians have adopted it to take it to our table as the protein of different dishes, such as a snack or snack, to taste at social or family gatherings. I think they consume a lot, especially on weekends, when it is challenging to cook for the time, and it is only enough to make these chicken wings to the oven and ready; in a short time, you have a generous and rich dish for everyone.
How to make herbed grilled chicken wingsEspañol
- 1 kilo of chicken wings you can use 1 pound if you are going to do less
- 1 Garlic Marinated
- 1 tablespoon of each of the following dried herbs: thyme (oregano, rosemary, parsley, basil, cumin.)
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the chicken wings by the joints, so that the pieces are a little smaller if you wish you can leave the wings complete.
- Place the wings in a refractory or on a baking sheet. Add the tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, pepper, and spices. Then with a brush or with the hand spread the wings to integrate all the aromas. Let stand for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200º C both above and below.
- Add the salt to taste and take the preparation to the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Take out the refractory and turn the wings to take them back to the oven for another 25 minutes, you must check the cooking.
- Ready! Now to serve and enjoy these delicious chicken wings.
Accompany these herbed grilled chicken wings with a serving of green rice and mango salad.