- 4 chicken pieces
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Enough oil to saute
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix the egg with half a cup of milk.
- In another recipient, add the wheat flour, garlic, cumin, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the milk and egg mixture, then soak well with the flour mixture, verify that each piece of chicken is wrapped tightly in the flour.
- Place the oil over medium heat in a skillet, wait until it is hot to start adding the chicken pieces.
- Let them fry for five minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Please remove them and place them on paper towels to drain the excess oil.