If you like to eat differently, but with the condition that there is no need to spend so much time in the kitchen at the time of preparation, these Parmesan chicken breasts are one of those perfect and ideal recipes for those occasions.
Its ingredients are fundamental, and the protagonist in this recipe is undoubtedly Parmesan cheese.
Do you need to marinate the chicken before preparation?
We reach a point where people do not like the issue of marinating meat very much because, as we all know, this is something that requires some time to allow the chicken or the food you are marinating to take on the taste of the ingredients we have used for this procedure.
So I can tell you that for this recipe of Parmesan chicken breasts, there is no need to marinate the meat before the preparation if you want with salt and pepper it is more than enough. However, if you're going to marinate the meat before its preparation, You can do it without any problem.
Parmesan chicken breasts are a recipe that you can easily accompany with a portion of white rice, a cabbage salad, or with sautéed vegetables, the truth is that this recipe allows us to accommodate it with other preparations comfortably.
Moreover, if you want to add some flavor to this recipe, you can prepare a stew with onion, tomato, garlic, tomato sauce, and a little thyme, I assure you that this will enhance your recipe in an unimaginable way. Remember, we must test our imagination, and you will see how it surprises us. Dare to prepare this delicious recipe. Let's cook.
How to make parmesan chicken breasts
Remember that you can accompany these parmesan chicken breasts with a delicious carrot salad or fruit salad.Receta original en Español
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 2 chicken breast fillets.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- On a plate, place the flour, in another the beaten egg, and in a third plate, place the ground bread with the Parmesan cheese and a little salt and pepper and stir.
- Once the three dishes are ready, we pass the breasts first through the flour plate, then through the plate of the beaten egg, then through the plate of the ground bread with the cheese.
- Soak thoroughly, go back through the egg dish, and finally again by the ground bread plate.
- In a skillet with hot oil, place the breasts, let brown on one side and then turn them to brown on the other side, once golden brown, remove from heat, drain and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply