The Milanese is a type of meat that can be pork, beef, fish, or chicken, which is breaded and then taken to the oven or fried in hot oil. Ingredients such as egg, crumb, or bread flour or corn can use for the breaching, also marinated with different spices, which give it much more seasoning.
Chicken prepared in this way originated mainly in Italy and accepted in South America. In the case of Colombia, it consumed as the main protein of many of the typical dishes. It accompanied by a plate of green rice or salad. It is very common to find this recipe in different restaurants. It is quite versatile to complement any recipe.
Let’s prepare this traditional recipe, as I said we would make it in the oven so that the milanesas are much healthier, delicious, and easier to digest.
If you guys are looking for some other easy recipes, check these out: Tortas de harina de trigo.Receta original en Español
- 4 breast fillets
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of crumb or bread flour
- 1 clove of garlic macerated
- A pinch of parsley finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl or a bowl, place the three tablespoons of olive oil, the clove of garlic macerated, the pinch of parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add the breast fillets and bathe them with the previous preparation. Let marinate for half an hour. (If you do not want to marinate the breast, season with a little salt and pepper, before pairing).
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Beat the eggs in a deep dish, and on a flat plate, add the crumb or bread flour and spread.
- Start the fillet of the fillets, first-pass them by the flour, then by the beaten eggs, and finally again by the breadcrumbs.
- Prepare a tray (suitable for baking, spread some of the oil used in the marinade on its walls, add the milanesas, cover the plate with aluminum foil, and the cam in the oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and continue cooking for 25 more minutes (you can put a stick in the milanese to verify the cooking).
- Remove from the oven the tray and serve the milanesas accompanied by salad or a rice potion.
- I hope you enjoy and prepare this delicious recipe.