The brownie is a generally small chocolate cake, very typical of the cuisine of the United States. But over the years, it has been positioning itself in the world market, so today it is widespread to find it in many places.
Why are they called Chocolate Brownies?
This cake has this name for its color, a dark brown tone. On many occasions, it usually has a layer of special chocolate syrup, and in many variations, you can also add pieces of nuts, chocolate, butter, among other ingredients.
How can we accompany the chocolate brownie?
In many parts of the world, the chocolate brownie usually accompanied by ice cream, where brownie is the protagonist and eats hot. On many occasions, it regularly consumed accompanied by cream, and in many others, the brownie accompanied by crepe cakes; there are many variations that we can find to attend this beautiful cake.
It is you who chooses to accompany these delicious Chocolate Brownies, or if you decide, you can consume it alone. A dish that you can offer as a dessert, or if you make them small, as a snack.
If you are looking for a dessert that is delicious and ideal for sharing with many people, whether at a party or a family reunion, then you will need the best chocolate brownies recipe, a delicious dessert that perfectly represents the chocolate delight in a bite
So don't think about it anymore and dare to prepare some delicious chocolate brownies, and accompany them with what you like best. Let's cook.Español
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 180 g of butter
- ½ cup of cocoa
- 4 eggs
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 g of walnuts
- Powdered sugar.
- Melt the butter bars and beat them with the sugar.
- Add the eggs, the sifted flour, the cocoa and the baking powder, one by one and little by little while still beating.
- Once all the ingredients are incorporated, add the nuts and the vanilla extract.
- Grease a mold with butter and pour the mixture there.
- Take the preheated oven to 175 ° C for 40 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the oven, let stand and proceed to serve in portions.