Surely you have thought about how rich it can be to prepare a recipe with chocolate, either sweet or bitter, and for that same reason today, we are going to make chocolate bonbons. I am here to tell you that besides being fun to cook with chocolate, it is usually quite attractive, delicious and irresistible, tastes that we can give ourselves from time to time.
Do you have to use sweet, bitter, or semi-bitter chocolate for bonbons?
I have seen many recipes in which they made chocolate bonbons, some of them used semi-bitter chocolate, and others, melting chocolates, which is the traditional sweet chocolate. To know when to use one of the two chocolates is very easy and straightforward, the secret is to know what the filling will be for our chocolates.
The answer to the question is very simple if, for the filling, you are going to use something sweet since the ideal would be to use semi-bitter chocolate, so you avoid that the chocolate bonbons exceed the limit of the candy. In the end, it only produces Can a feeling of harassment.
On the other hand, if the filling is going to be, for example, nuts, almonds, peanuts, or other ingredients that do not handle sweet, the ideal would be to use sweet chocolate to complement the filling and achieve a balance in its flavor.
You know, from strawberries to nuts, marshmallows, and another amount of ingredients that you can use as a filling in the recipe, and if you want, you can use them all, that depends on you. So go ahead and prepare these delicious chocolate bonbons and surprise your family. Let's cook.
If you enjoyed these chocolate bonbons, I recommend preparing brownies or arequipe.Receta original en Español
- 250 g of chocolate to melt.
- 150 g of butter
- 40 g almonds in pieces.
- 50 g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of brandy (optional.)
- In a bowl, add the egg yolks, the brandy, the almonds, and the sugar, and stir until it forms a compact dough.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the water bath.
- Now, pour some of the chocolate that you had previously melted into a mold. Tilt the mold in all directions so that the chocolate covers all the walls of the mold.
- Add a tablespoon of almond paste in all the holes in the mold. Pour molten chocolate back to fill the mold.
- Once all the molds filled, let the mixture cool until the chocolate hardens.
- Remove from the mold when you want and enjoy it.
Leave a Reply